Big Agnes Trash Can
Packable, durable Trash Can for outdoor adventures. Like many of their best ideas, the Big Agnes Trash Can was born on the trail. With trail litter stuffed in his jacket pockets and camp trash crammed into his pack, Big Agnes founder Bill Gamber dreamt up a simple product that hikers and backpackers could use to remove trash from public lands. Available in various sizes, packing out camp waste and trail litter is simple with the Trash Can, and a portion of sales support the Leave No Trace™ Center for Outdoor Ethics, to help support trail stewardship in the outdoor community. Thank you for helping clean up our public lands!
- Durable and lightweight construction stuff sack with external attachments, designed to store trash on the outside of your pack
- Recycled ripstop shell fabric stuff sack with secure top for tight closure
- Nylon liner provides double-wall protection for messy trash and easy cleaning
- Affix to your pack, vehicle, or anywhere at camp with hook and bungee attachments
- Available in several sizes for different outdoor applications:
- 2L: Hip belt sized for easy picking-up of small items along the trail - with loops for easy attachment to nearly any pack
- 7L: Perfect for hanging on a backpack - tested by Big Agnes employees to hold up to 36 crushed aluminum cans
- 18L: Backpacking trash can to keep group campsite tidy and pack it out - with four bungee attachment points for secure mounting in various positions
- 50L: Oversized for large groups and car camping - featuring stiffeners to maintain open shape for easy disposal of trash and external buckled strap for attachment
- Shell: recycled, GRS certified high tenacity nylon Mipan® regen robic with solution dyed ripstop grid.
- Tough, lightweight fabric with 1500mm Ultra Tear Strength (UTS) coating.
- Lining: nylon taffeta
Keep trails clean and support a great cause - a portion of sales support the Leave No Trace™ Center for Outdoor Ethics