Alpenglow Adventure Sports: Warranty & Terms Information
- General terms & conditions Download PDF
- Shipping & returns What, When, and How Long you have for Returns
- Disclaimer All Things Legal related to products we sell
- Payment methods Payment Methods we Offer
- About us Who we are and why we love this crazy adventure.
- Most manufacturers offer a warranty on their products.
- If you encounter a defective product, please contact the manufacturer for a remedy. The manufacturer may direct you back to us. At which point we will handle the defect.
- If you experience difficulty working with a manufacturer or do not know how to contact them, please give us a call.
- Here at Alpenglow, your security is our highest priority.
- Your credit card information is processed and stored by our secure software. For phone orders, your card information also goes directly into this software.
- As credit card fraud is on the rise, your order may be subject to a security hold, especially if it is shipping international. If you think that your order may be delayed due to this, give us a call.
- Orders paid for with PayPal must be shipped to the shipping address that PayPal has on file for your account. When you purchase with PayPal, please be sure to fill out your shipping address properly with PayPal.
Product Descriptions and Pricing
- AlpenglowGear.com does its best to maintain the utmost accuracy in both product descriptions and pricing.
- A few items may have incorrect or incomplete descriptions or photos, or their pricing may be an error.
- In the event that a product description is incorrect, please give us a call to arrange return of the product in its unused condition. If product pricing is inaccurate, AlpenglowGear.com reserves the right to not fulfill the order. We will contact you if this is the case to arrange for the order to be processed at the correct price or for it to be cancelled.
- Much of the gear sold at AlpenglowGear.com is used for activities that are inherently dangerous. Whether from personal decisions, environmental factors, or gear that fails, the possibility for injury or death exists. By purchasing from us, you agree to knowingly and intentionally waive and release, agree to indemify, hold harmless, and defend AlpenglowGear.com, Alpenglow Adventure Sports, and Acadia Mountain Guides, its owners, agents, and employees from any and all liability for injury or death.
Frequently asked questions
1. Online Order Questions
1.1 My order said "Shipping Quote Needed" when I checked out. What does this mean?
When you are presented with "Shipping Quote Needed" at checkout it means that you have ordered an item that is larger or heavier and has additional shipping amount needed.
You could also be presented with this when you are shipping internationally to a country we have not shipped to before.
2. Shipping Information
3. Product Information
3.1 I shop from California. Will I find proposition 65 warnings on products on this website?
Yes, alpenglowgear.com is in compliance with California Proposition 65. For more information please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.