Rab Women's Downpour Eco Jacket
The Rab Women’s Downpour Eco Jacket does exactly what it says in the name – protects you from Downpours! It is lightweight, versatile, waterproof, and made from recycled materials. The Downpour Eco from Rab is a beautifully made, soft, protective jacket designed for hiking, walking and everyday use. It also packs down into its own hand pocket so it can be stashed in your pack and taken our when the weather changes.
Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, it is our first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the future potential to be fully recycled at the end of its life.. With waterproof performance of 20,000mm HH, alongside moisture-wicking breathability of 20,000g MVTR, its hill-walking practicality is equally advanced.
Adjustable hem and cuffs and a pair of deep-venting pit zips enable you to tweak the fit and ventilation as conditions demand. The hood with polymer peak is two-way adjustable for reliable visibility and the zipped handwarmer pockets are large enough for a map. Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g and an integrated stuff sack, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand sustainability as well as performance.
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Regular fit
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR