La Sportiva TC Pro Climbing Shoes
The TC Pro Climbing Shoes were designed by a pro to be powerful for free climbing cracks and technical edging.
The ultimate technical, big wall, free climbing shoe developed in collaboration with La Sportiva athlete TOMMY CALDWELL. The La Sportiva TC Pro Climbing Shoes is designed to provide powerful, technical edging AND crack climbing prowess without compromising either. This game changing, mid-height edging machine will take you out of a technical thin hands to rattley fingers crack and out on to the diciest dime edges you can find. Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks and the patented P3® platform delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities. The toes flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow. We worked with Vibram® on a new rubber compound that works best for technical edging and developed the XS Edge™ compound which holds an edge better on sharp micro edges.
- Designed for powerful edging and crack climbing performance
- Mid-height covers the malleolus during crack climbing
- Strategically placed foam padding for comfort in cracks
- Patented P3® Permanent Power Platform™ for precise edging
- Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and big walls
- AWARDS: Alpinist Mountain Standards Award, Climbing Magazine - New and Notable, Gear Institute - Best in Class 2014