Good To-Go Indian Vegetable Korma - Double
Good To-Go Indian Vegetable Korma is Creamy Tomato and Yogurt Braised Vegetables. Korma is a mild spiced, creamy curry typically made with yogurt and tomatoes thickened with nuts or seeds. At Good To-Go we’ve made a traditional Indian Korma with whole toasted and ground spices, walnuts and coconut.
- Loaded with carrots, parsnips, green beans and sweet peas
- Protein and fiber-packed chick peas
- Ginger and turmeric naturally provide immune system benefits
- No added sugar
- Soy free
- Peanut free
- 5-year shelf life
- INGREDIENTS: (notice how many you can pronounce!)
Carrot, Parsnip, Green Bean, Dehydrated Chick Peas (Chick Pea), Onion, Sweet Peas, Canned Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes), Unsulfured & Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Yogurt Powder Blend (Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk Solids & Yogurt Cultures), Grapeseed Oil, Tomato Flakes (Tomato), Ginger, Walnuts, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Poppy Seed, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Clove, Dried Chiles
CONTAINS: Milk, Walnuts, Coconut
- Directions -
- X Tear pouch open and REMOVE oxygen absorber.
- X SINGLE SERVING Add a little more than one cup (250ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- X DOUBLE SERVING Add a little more than two cups (500ML) of BOILING (yes, boiling) water to bag.
- X STIR and reseal. HANG OUT for 20 minutes. Think about how big the universe is.
- X OPEN. STIR AGAIN. EAT. SMILE.
- X Rehydration will take LONGER at higher altitudes.