Black Diamond ATC-Guide
The Black Diamon ATC Guide is already worthy of any climber's arsenal, but Black Diamond made it even better for alpinists and crag-stars alike. It still transcends the tube/auto-blocking category, allowing for a standard belay as well as belaying one or two climbers off anchors. Black Diamond upgraded it with machined windows for a lighter weight, and the larger auto-block release accepts smaller carabiners for a smoother and more dependable operation.
- Black Diamond's best-selling belay device built 10% lighter
- Multiple friction modes designed for both belay and rappel
- Guide mode allows auto-block top rope belays at anchors
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Works with ropes 8.1 – 11 mm