Mountain Hardwear Women's Thermostatic Hooded Jacket-Deep Blush- XS
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Thermostatic Hooded Jacket is the perfect jacket for layering or wearing alone--okay, at least with pants. Made with Thermal.Q Elite synthetic insulation, the Thermostatic hooded jacket is warm without compromising weight and compressibility. If the going gets wet, the Mountain Hardwear water resistant insulation will still keep you warmer than other alternatives. A low profile, insulated hood keeps heat from escaping from one of the most important areas of your body and keeps you warm without much added bulk and weight. For easy packing, this hooded jacket stuffs easily into its own pocket. Two handwarmer pockets are perfect for warming your hands in between runs on or off the slope. To seal in warmth when you need it or let out heat when you don't, this women's jacket has dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments even when you're gloved and less dexterous. When it is time to layer up, the low profile elastic cuffs make for sliding over layers simple. For a synthetic insulating jacket that looks good as well as keep you warm, it can be found in the Women's Mountain Hardwear Thermostatic Hooded Jacket.
- Thermal.Q Elite is the warmest synthetic insulation available. Almost 15% warmer for its weight than the nearest competitor
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low profile elastic cuffs for easy layering
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Jacket stows in pocket.
- 11.4 oz / 322 g
- Fabric: 15D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 60g Thermal.Q Elite synthetic