Outdoor Research Women's Super Alpine Down Parka
Their warmest technical down jacket, longer and with more durable warmth than ever before. The super-powered warmth of the Outdoor Research Women's Super Alpine Down Parka was built for ice climbing belays, high altitude expeditions, and the earliest alpine starts on a cold mountaineering objectives. Its heat-trapping features, interior pockets, and technically-focused features confirm that, but it’s also just as powerful for cold city walks or the depths of winter in your favorite ski escape town. Remastered in partnership with the world-class Outdoor Research Ambassador team, the Super Alpine Down Parka uses the durable Pertex® Quantum Pro exterior with an 800 fill power down insulation for enhanced warmth designed to withstand the coldest climates.
- Adjustable Hood - Front and back adjustments for a perfect fit., with hood lock
- Interior Stash Pocket - Stash your gloves and other items in these hidden pockets to keep them warm and close at hand.
- Exterior Chest Pocket - Quickly access your phone, snacks, and other stored valuables in this quick-zip pocket.
- Two-Way Zipper - This zipper opens from the bottom as well as the top for easy ventilation, extra room when sitting down, or access to a climbing harness or bulky hipbelt.
- Adjustable Cuffs - Easily adjustable wrist cuffs can be worn tight to seal out weather, or loosened up to accommodate large gloves
- Highly Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Quilt Free Exterior on Hood
- Sleeves and Side Body for Added Weather Protection
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Tall Front Collar with Brushed Tricot at Chin
- Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- Insulated Internal Storm Flap
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Knuckle Side Hand Pockets
- YKK® Vislon Zippers
- Dual Internal Mesh Stash Pockets
- Single Small Mesh Stash Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Includes Stuff Sack