Oboz Women's Sawtooth II Low Waterproof
The Oboz Women's Sawtooth II Low Waterproof provides the superior comfort and versatility to tackle your favorite terrain. Its BDry waterproof upper offers protection from mountain-stream crossings. While the ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar, heel counter and large mesh vents provide breathability and support.
- O FIT Insole™ - Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole - Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole - A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-DRY Waterproof - There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Rubber Heel Counter - These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard Volume — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
FIT TIP - Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.