Mammut Women's Saentis Knit Low
Conquer demanding single trails or the streets of your favorite city with ease in the Saentis Knit Low, a technical multipurpose wonder. The sock-like 3D Knit construction of the shaft on this pleasantly lightweight shoe ensures a perfect fit. This flexible shoe features a structure tailored to trails and a specially developed Michelin® outsole for optimum grip in technical terrain. The Saentis Knit Low will therefore allow you to take a wide range of activities in your stride, from easy, fast-paced day hikes to short trail runs. Its streamlined but sporty look also makes this shoe ideal for urban life, where it is sure to attract admiring glances. A champion capable of transitioning with ease from mountain to city.
Multifunctional wonder - From urban trails to challenging single trails: the Mammut Women's Saentis Knit Low responds with a sock-like construction. Perfect fit. Highly elastic. Breathable.
Michelin for secure grip - Michelin outsole for optimum grip on uneven surfaces and technical terrain. Developed specially for outdoor activities.
Eye-catcher with functional features - Streamlined. Sporty. Urban. A hybrid shell that makes the shoe soft inside and stable outside. Speed Lace system for efficient and precise fast lacing.
- Elastic 3D Knit Sock Construction
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- Speed Lace System: Efficient, precise speed lace system. Elastic loops hold laces in lace zone
- TPU toe cap
- Cushioning Strobel construction
- Michelin® rubber compound
- Material - 3D Knitted | Vent mesh
- Soles- Michelin® Trail Cleat
- Lining - Stretch mesh | Textile Lining