Icebreaker Women's Descender Hybrid Jacket
This Women's Descender Hybrid Jacket is the perfect mid layer for cold weather training.
A highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Icebreaker Women's Descender Hybrid Jacket is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most. In the front panels and shoulders, Icebreaker used their MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with an ultralight Pertex® Quantum Air face fabric. In the back and arms the Descender Hybrid features super-soft and quick-drying terry corespun fabric—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool and blended with LYCRA® to offer added durability and strength while maintaining stretch and next-to-skin softness. Offset seams prevent chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure small essentials.
- Regular fit
- Wind resistant
- Water resistant
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and protection
- Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Size M has center back length of 69cm/27¼"
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- FABRIC: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®. Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 450 g / 15.87 oz
- CARE: Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.