MSR WindBurner Duo System Black 1.8 LTR
Featuring radiant burner technology in a windproof, modular design, this MSR WindBurner Duo System Black 1.8 LTR offers backpacking duos the ultra-efficient performance they want on minimalist, pace-pushing trips, with the versatility to customize their cooking experience. The stove’s enclosed burner and pressure regulator deliver fast-boil meals and fast-brewed coffee in challenging conditions that can slow down other stoves. The included 1.8 L pot is perfectly sized for two, and nests all system components for easy packing. The WindBurner Duo’s stove fits all WindBurner cookware, offering a range of cooking options to support different trips.
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests all components; fast-boil 1.8 L pot serves 2 people.
- Modular: Stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles.
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.8 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- 0.85 L integrated bowl
- Room to nest 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
WARNING: Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.