The Evolv Supra Climbing Shoes were developed on a newly shaped, slightly cambered asymmetric last which provides great control on small edges as well as micro smears. It's the perfect cambered, powerful shoe that doesn't sacrifice stiffness or comfort. It's three strap closure system, side-pressure relief rand, and toe hooking rubber patch make it the ultimate balance of security, comfort, and performance.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- HIGH TENSION HEEL RAND - Puts the power onto the toes.
- SLIGHT DOWN-CAMBER PERFORMANCE FIT - For maximum support and edging power.
- THREE STRAP CLOSURE - Supportive and powerful fit with easy on and off.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- PRECISION TOE PROFILE - For technical face climbing.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® XE - Edging rubber formulated to make standing on the smallest edges even easier.
- WEIGHT: 9.3oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)
- PROFILE: SLIGHTLY CAMBERED ASYMMETRIC
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYTHRATEK VX)
- LINER: SYNTHETIC (SOFTLIN)
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.6mm FULL-LENGTH
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XE
- RAND: VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)