The Petzl Altitude Climbing Harness is an ultra-lightweight harness for skiing and glacier travel, dons with feet on the ground.
Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the ALTITUDE harness is built for skiing and glacier travel. Ultra-lightweight (150 g), its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons.
- Ultra-lightweight and compact:
- only 150 g (size S/M)
- minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
- Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DoubleBack Light buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- Optimal simplicity and accessorization:
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction
- Material(s): nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
150 g (size S/M)