Evolv Men's Oracle Climbing Shoes
The next step in performance. Utilizing the "Love Bump" and "Knuckle Box" for maximum edging power and comfort, coupled with an all-new high-tension heel rand and "Dark Spine" heel midsole, the Evolv Men's Oracle Climbing Shoe gives the highest level of fit and control available on the market. Speed laces run through the FSS Heel Tensioner giving unparalleled support, locking the heel into maximum power on any angle.
The Evolv Oracle was awarded the 2018 Climbing Editor's Choice Award from Climbing Magazine.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- FSS HEEL TENSIONER - Free floating cord bonded under the ankle and looped through a metal eyelet then back down under the rand to pull tension through the arch and lock the foot into the shoe.
- SPLIT TONGUE WITH AGION® - Agion® Antimicrobial lining onthe split tongue.
- SPEED LACE CLOSURE - Provides maximum fit and control as well as easy on and off.
- DARK SPINE - Heel midsole that protects the Calcaneus bone while heel hooking, and helps lock the heel into the shoe.
- KNUCKLE BOX - Makes room for your big toe knuckle to rest in a curled position without having to push fabric and rubber out of the way which causes hot spots in other shoes.
- LOVE BUMP - Fills dead space under your toes while putting much needed energy towards the edging surface.
- SPLIT/OUTSOLE - For flexibility through the arch.
- MOLDED VTROur Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- WEIGHT:: 9oz PER SHOE (SIZE 9 US MEN'S)
- PROFILE:: DOWNTURNED ASYMMETRIC
- UPPER: SYNTHETIC (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1.6mm HALF-LENGTH, LOVE BUMP, DARK SPINE
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- RAND:VTR (THICKER FRONT TOE AREA)