Icebreaker Men's Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket
If you are headed out for a hike better put on this Men's Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket to keep you warm and protect you from the weather.
Warm, waterproof and designed to protect against bad weather wherever it finds you, the Icebreaker Men's Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket combines technical materials to keep you warm and dry whether you’re at home or away. The Stratus’ waterproof and breathable stretch 2-layer shell fabric is fully seam sealed to keep out moisture, while the jacket’s 70g MerinoLOFT™ insulation provides a lofty and sustainable alternative to synthetic fills that keeps you warm even when wet. We also lined the body and the hood with 100% merino wool jersey fabric for incredible next-to-skin comfort. The adjustable hood and internal storm cuffs offer additional protection, while zippered hand and chest pockets keep your phone, wallet and other essentials dry and secure.
- Water and Wind Resistant
- Waterproof breathable stretch fabric for durability and protection
- Fully seam sealed
- 3 point adjustable hood with drawcord
- Reverse coil center front zip with storm flap
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility
- Internal storm cuffs
- Cuffs with button closure
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Center back length: 79.1cm/32"
- Icebreaker pip label
- FABRIC: Face: 85% Nylon, 15% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide. Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool. Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 950 g / 33.5 oz
- CARE: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.