Mountain Hardwear Men's Ratio Down Jacket
The Men's Ratio Down Jacket is a good jacket for hiking in cooler weather. It packs small, is water resistant, and has down for warmth.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Ratio Down Jacket is a backpacking jacket for warmth on cold weather hikes. The Q.Shield™ DOWN is a 650 fill, high-loft insulation that keeps your body warm and packs down small when you need to shed a layer. The 100% nylon, Hi-Five™ 30D rip fabric is durable and strong to hold up to whatever the trail has in store. The zippered handwarmer pockets hold onto gloves when they're not being warm and even secure your wallet and keys when you skip into town. At just under 15 ounces with the ability to resist moisture, you'll be warm and comfy for the trail.
- Water-resistant, 650-fill-power Q.Shield™ down resists moisture and maintains loft even when wet
- Large, quilted channels trap heat for comfort in wide range of conditions
- Smooth, strong, lightweight fabric offers durability
- 2 zip handwarmer pockets keep hands cozy and warm, and offer secure storage for essentials
- Dual hem drawcords provide easy adjustment on the fly
- Standard fit