Rab Men's Expedition 7000 Jacket
The Rab Men's Expedition 7000 Jacket is designed for high mountaineering and expeditions in extreme climates. Made with lightweight and durable Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric and insulated with 800 FP down for maximum warmth without weight.
The Rab Expedition 7000 Jacket is designed for use on 7000m Peaks and comes as a Replacement for the Extremely popular Rab Andes Jacket. The Jacket is made using a boxwall-construction which along with the lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro outer help to give the right balance of warmth, weight and protection for harsh cold environment without any coldspots. The hood is insulated and is compatible with a helmet.
- Outer fabric: Pertex® Quantum Pro, 1000 mm, 100% nylon with PU coating.
- Lining: Pertex® Quantum, 100% nylon.
- Insulation: Goose down 800 FP, 435 g (R.D.S Certified).
- Hydrophobic treated down.
- Boxwall construction.
- Helmet compatible hood.
- 2−way front zip: YKK VISLON.
- 2 zip chest pockets with YKK VISLON zip.
- 2 hand pockets with YKK zip.
- 2 inner pockets.
- Reflective elements.
- Transport bag.