Oboz Men's Arete Low Waterproof
Oboz Men's Arete Low Waterproof - Go the distances with streamlined trail construction, no-sew breathable upper, B-DRY Waterproof membrane and dynamic A3 Chassis for active trail performance in a lightweight package.
- FIT Insole™ - Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension - Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- Integrated Shank & ESS Plate - The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole - Our Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- B-DRY Waterproof - There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- No-sew TPU overlays - Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Volume Standard - Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material
- Weather resistant jacquard woven mesh with no-sew panels
- Synthetic TPU overlays
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Welded TPU toe cap