Pack light and travel light. For reducing bulk, Asolo's Grid GV goes for the bare minimum in terms of design – here, that's a polyester/microfiber upper and a lugged Vibram outsole. But, simple and straightforward don't discount technical features, a Gore-Tex Invisible Fit liner helps you stay cool and dry, no matter the weather, and self-cleaning lugs ensure you can navigate across both wet and dry terrain.
- Polyester and microfiber upper for a lightweight, flexible feel
- Water-repellent construction keeps your feet dry
- Gore-Tex Invisible Fit Technology, launched in 2018 and geared toward runners, delivers complete protection in inclement weather. An integrated lining, bonded directly to the shoe's upper, offers Gore-Tex's familiar waterproof-breathability combination with less wrinkling, noise, and pressure points. The result is lighter, fits the foot precisely, and dries quickly once wet
- Secure, well-ventilated fit
- Rubberized toe for an additional degree of protection
- A-Sport insole for an anatomical fit
- Vibram® A-Sport (rubber-EVA) midsole for a comfortable, cushioned fit and improved shock absorption
- Classic lacing system
- Flexible fit for ease of movement outdoors
- Durable, self-cleaning treads for reliable traction on any surface
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers reliable traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Ideal for hiking in warm to hot conditions and light day hiking
- Weighs 21.16 oz.