Petzl Boreo Club Helmet 4/pack
The Petzl Boreo Club Helmet 4/pack is designed for groups who face a variety of different obstacles and heights in their daily life. From climbing to mountaineering, caving to via ferrata or anything in between, the Boreo Club can suit the needs of your crew. Those working in teams will find the large open space on the front and rear of the helmets useful for application of insignia or other identifying marks.
Hybrid construction means these helmets remain compact while still providing full coverage for your head. Specially-designed impact zones in the front, lateral and rear segments give you and your crew piece of mind when they're operating in even the most harrowing of conditions. These Small/Medium helmets are available in a four-pack. Durable and very versatile, the Boreo helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Head-covering design for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impact:
- carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection
- Easy use and maintenance for staff
- very easy to clean, thanks to closed-cell comfort foam that does not absorb water or sweat
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- product sold in fours with instructions and without packaging
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Product sold in four-pack