Osprey Ariel AG 55 w/DPK Tidal Blue
The Ariel AG 55 w/DPK Tidal Blue is a comfortable, technical backpack with adjustable fit, a convertible top and tons of other features.
For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Osprey Ariel AG 55 w/DPK has a pedigree like no other pack. They set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like the new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG 55 pack.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
CUSTOM FIT - The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
ANTI-GRAVITY TECHNOLOGY - The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
CONVERTIBLE TOP-LID DAYPACK - Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic. NOTE: NOT AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF US AND CANADA.
ANTI-GRAVITY SUSPENSION - LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
ANTI-GRAVITY BACKPANEL - Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS - Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
ISOFORM5 CM HIPBELT - Custom heat molding and interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Mesh bridge between pads pulls in the lumbar to support heavy loads