Acadia Mountain Guides Course- AIARE Level I- New Hampshire
Decision Making in Avalanche Terrain
- Who’s it for?
- AIARE Level I is for anyone, regardless of your method of travel (skis, snowshoes, snowmobile, climber, etc.), who wants to travel in or near avalanche terrain.
- Where do we go?
- Our New Hampshire courses are based at the Quality Inn, Gorham, NH for the classroom portion. For the field portion of the course, we will utilize terrain in/around Tuckerman Ravine as well as local Granite Backcountry Alliance glades.
- Who are we, and why should you take our course?
- Acadia Mountain Guides is the longest standing avalanche education provider on the East Coast. Led by IMFGA guide Jon Tierney we have been teaching avalanche courses since 1986 and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
- Students must be able to travel in avalanche terrain and bring appropriate equipment for traveling on snow. There are no other prerequisites
VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION:
To inquire send an email to; [email protected]