DMM Alpha Trad Quick Draw- 5 Pack
The DMM Alpha Trad Quick Draw- 5 Pack is DMM's most ergonomic carabiner, with a back design that is easy to manipulate and clip. Fully clean nosed, it won't snag on gear or ropes. Connected with a Dynatec 11mm sling, the Alpha Trad quickdraw gives excellent handling whether sport, trad or winter climbing. Trad 5 Pack includes 1x12cm, 3x18cm and 1x25cm quickdraws (T5)
- All-round quickdraw for flexibility - All-round range are mounted on 11mm Dynatec to give quickdraws that can be used for sport, trad or winter climbing. Full sized carabiners are easy to handle when pumped or wearing gloves, while 11mm Dynatec is lightweight and robust. If you want one set of quickdraws to cover all your climbing, go for all-rounders.
- Ergonomic carabiner design for positive handling and easy clipping - The Alpha's shape fits naturally in the hand, and combines with its large gate opening to make the carabiner very easy to clip. Grooves on the back bar increase grip for confident handling.
- Wire gate carabiners for maximum weight saving - Wire gates are the lightest gate type available, and are appropriate for trad, alpine and winter climbing, where minimal weight is desirable. They are less likely to freeze and clog with ice than solid gate biners, making them ideal for winter and alpine climbing.
- Fully clean nose for security and reduced snagging - A secondary forging process creates a recess in the carabiner nose that houses the gate notch. This creates a smooth inner profile that prevents snagging on gear, ropes and slings. It also means the nose of the carabiner is wider than the gate, guarding against accidental gate opening caused by rubbing on rock.
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio - I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging, a process which allows metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality.
- 11mm Dynatec to balance low weight and durability - Dynatec is strong and light, allowing thin and flexible slings to be used to connect carabiners. An 11mm diameter sling strikes a balance between minimal weight and durability, creating lightweight quickdraws that can withstand repeated use.